Tuesday, August 7, 2007

OFFICIAL OPENING SON!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Click pic for more info^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn it's been along time and and alot of checks coming. But finally I have my own studio space. Paint, draw, photo work all that good ish...I've been working my ass off trying to get this ready and of course...I dont FEEL ready but this is just the start. I'm balancing all kinds of things right now and I know all yall that actually read the most beautifullest know exactly what I mean. I can definitely say that I'm gettin in the studio more than ever now and life is becoming a little more simple. A little.

So with all that said I apologize. I've been slacking on "TMB". But I 'm making an oath. At least twice a week I will post and it WILL be on point. I been on the grind and all my hustlers know, aint NO sleep for winners....only powernaps. (1 hr. max)

So I bid all yall hip hoppers, rockers, skaters, bikers, artists, producers, dj's, b-boys, b-girls, photographers, emcees, singers, writers, graf heads, potheads, wet heads, phenes, pimps, hoes, shiesters, hustlers, thugs, punks in the back, skeeo's, bosses, employees, insomniacs, agoraphobics, chatterboxes, illadelphians, humans, aliens, musicians, scally-wags, og's, double og's and triple og's a farewell till next time.

Oh! Oh! I must thank the HATERS. Without you, none of this shit would be worth it. I love fuckin' with your nerves.

Out.

No comments: